T8 LED tubes are better than traditional fluorescent lamps because of their energy-saving features and long life. Traditional fluorescent tubes generate a lot of heat when you use them, but LED tubes can effectively convert electrical energy into light energy. In addition, conventional lamps use alternating current, so it tends to produce up to 120 times the strobe per second. On the other hand, LED tubes directly convert AC to DC, which eliminates any "flickering" that can distort images and vision. The LEDs use a non-isolated built-in power supply to make the circuit design quite simple.
-Profile: Patent design with 6063 Aluminum heat sink
-Beam angle: 120° 270° 360°
-Lens material: Transparent PC/ Frosty PC
-Operation Temperature: -20°C ~ 50°C
-Life Span: >80,000 hours
1. 50% energy saving than traditional three-proof lamps
2. Aluminum alloy and PC are used as materials to ensure stable operation under different environments.
3. Adjustable voltage. High stability floating drive
4. Excellent heat dissipation performance depends on the entire aluminum alloy house, easy to install
5. Environmental protection lights. There is no danger of mercury or lead entering the environment.
* T8 tube lights is mainly used in refrigerators, chicken farm, car packing, pig houses, Poultry farm.
* The tube is certificated by CSA, CE. IP65, UL, TUV compliant.
* The tube with performance up to 120lm/W, and light efficacy up to 88%.
* Meet IEC VDE safety standard with built-in isolated driver and Hi-Pot testing up to 3850V.