LED lamps have high thermal conductivity and a unique mechanical design to ensure better heat dissipation. They are equipped with a transparent cover and a special optical design for even illumination. In addition, these lamps are flame retardant, fire resistant and have a transparency of over 85%. In general, LEDs are more practical than cheaper conventional lamps. With a powerful structure, energy-saving features and long life, you can reduce your electricity bills and bulb replacement costs by choosing LED lights for your home or office.
-Profile: Patent design with 6063 Aluminum heat sink
-Beam angle: 120° 270° 360°
-Lens material: Transparent PC/ Frosty PC
-Operation Temperature: -20°C ~ 50°C
-Life Span: >80,000 hours
1.twel no: no ballast, no starter, no ultraviolet light, no insects, no warm-up time, no flicker, no flare, no toxic mercury, no phosphor, no lead, no glass, no noise
2. Three low: low maintenance, low heat dissipation, low light decay
3. Save up to 70%~80% energy compared to traditional t8 fluorescent tubes
4. Environment: Environmentally friendly, save energy, reduce carbon dioxide, and recycle
5. Long life: life is about 80,000 hours, equivalent to 6,000 to 8,000 working days, 30 times that of traditional light bulbs
6. Easy to install (just remove the starter and disconnect the ballast) and high shock and vibration resistance
IP65 LED tube T8 is Special designed for Poultry industrial where has ammoniac corrosion problems.
AMB Patent 0.2%-100% Triac dimming technology helps hen, pig, cow, turkey, chicken, duck growing, Etc.