Led Light Bulbs For Chicken House
As chicken see more of the visible light spectrum than human, the poultry lighting spectrum should be different from the commercial lighting.
The Poultry light is composed of red, blue and green color in one light, which can help chickens grow healthy and induce feed conversion to egg or meat.
*Blue color keep birds clam, reduces the feather pecking of chick
*Red color increase food intake, enhance egg production, activates movement and accelerate sexual development.
*Green Color increases growth rate at an early age by enhancing proliferation of skeletal muscle satellite cells and increase the egg quality.
Applications of the Led Light Bulbs For Chicken House
This chicken house dimmable led lighting is ideal for applications such as kitchens, offices, hallways, corridors, foyers, bedrooms, closets, utility work areas and more.
-CCT: 2700k-3000k,4000K 4500k,5000k-5500k 6000k-6500k
-CRI: ≥RA80, ≥RA90 is also available
-Driver: Lifud, MEANWELL HLG Series, AMB patent driver(for Triac dimmable)
-Voltage range: AC110-277V, AC90-305V; AC85/145V, AC 175/285V(for Triac dimmable)
-Profile: Patent design with 6063 Aluminum heat sink
-Beam angle: 120° 270° 360°
-Lens material: Transparent PC/ Frosty PC
-Operation Temperature: -20°C ~ 50°C
-Life Span: >80,000 hours
-Warranty: 5 years
Bill of Material
Full PC Pipe
Safety for waterproof
Patent design cap end
94V-0 fire resistance rate
Will not burst
Nylon for seal
CE,UL,SGS, IP68 Level
209W/(m.K) thermal conductivity
Features of the Led Light Bulbs For Chicken House
1. High-effective energy conservation, low heating production.
2. Low-power consumption, save our planet more power .
3. High illumination and extra-long service life.
4. Instant start, solid state, no flash and shock-proof.
5. Eazy to install, simply to replace, convenient using.
6. High Safty with Power Protection: Open Circuit Protection, Short Circuit Protection and Overload As chicken see more of the visible light spectrum than human, the poultry lighting spectrum should be different from the commercial lighting.
(2) Hanging Installation