1) Layer led tube Number : AMB-Layer-4FT-18W-V
2) Products detail: T12-18w-120cm-2600K- Dimmable -IP65- AC85-145V/AC185-264V-Flicker free-270degree-Male and Female connector
3) 2600K-2700k dimmable LED tube special for Layer /Chicken , Good for Poultry
4) Besides the Chicken farm ,This T12 dimmable LED tube also can be used in car-packing, pig houses, hen house and other Poultry farm.
5) Waterproof LED tube make in full PC pipe with silicone ring. Resistant to some cleaning chemicals
6) Dimmable LED tube 0.2-100% to simulate sunrise and sunset.
7) Flickering Free Layer LED tube with PWM 0Hz output, As chickens can be visible the lights lower than 205Hz (means 205 frame / per second).
8) Layer LED tube is certificated by ETL .DLC .SAA, CE, ROHS, IP65.
|Product name||AMB IP65 V-shape Layer led tube|
|LED driver||0.2-100% Dimming ,85-145Vac/185-264Vac Flicker free|
Dimming from 0.2-100%,Lighting brightness from 0.2% to 100%
|T12 tube, OD32mm, Length 1200mm|
Clear cover/Transparent cover/milky cover
|Certification||ETL ,DLC ,SAA, CE, ROHS, IP65|
Different color temperature for different Chickens
Why 5000K and Full spectrum is the best color temperature for broilers?
Why 2600K and Full spectrum is the best color temperature for Layer?
Why AMB design full spectrum for all chickens?
As chicken see more of the visible light spectrum than human, the poultry lighting spectrum should be different from the commercial lighting.
AMB led Poultry light is composed of red, blue and green color in one light, which can help chickens grow healthy and induce feed conversion to
egg or meat.
> Blue color decreases movement when catching the chicken ,make it not frightened then improve the quality of chicken meat.
> Red color increase food intake, reduces the feather pecking of chick
> Green Color increases growth rate at an early age by enhancing proliferation of skeletal muscle satellite cells.
This light spectrum is AMB specially designed for Layer. AMB LED 2600K/5000K/Full spectrum producing by combining
a blue LED with red and green phosphors.