——Introduction to the performance of LED lamps:
1, the number of life is not the same as the quality of the life is the number of life, the number of life is determined by the light fade. Low light decay, long life, long life and high price.
2. Leakage current LED is a one-way conductive illuminator. If there is reverse current, it is called leakage, and LED with large leakage current has short life and low price.
3, the colloid of the usual LED is usually epoxy resin, LED with anti-ultraviolet and fire retardant is more expensive, high-quality field LED lighting should be resistant to UV and fire.
4, anti-static ability anti-static strong LED, long life, so the price is high. LEDs with an antistatic greater than 700V are typically used for LED lighting.
5. The illuminator of the wafer LED is a wafer, and the quotation is different.
6. The LEDs with the same wavelength and wavelength have the same color. If the demand color is common, the price is high. It is difficult for producers without LED spectrophotometers to produce pure color products.
7. The size of the wafer's large-sized wafers shows that the quality of the large-wafer LEDs is better than that of the small-sized wafers. The quotation is proportional to the size of the wafer.
8. The LEDs with different illumination points have different illumination viewpoints. Special illuminating point of view, the price is higher. Such as the full diffuse angle, the price is higher.
9, the brightness of the brightness of the LED is not the same, the price is not the same. LEDs for LED luminaires should conform to the laser class I specification.